Apprenticeship Inclusion Models (AIM) Demonstration Project
DOL has also awarded a two-year, $1.9 million contract to Social Policy Research Associates Inc. for the Inclusive Apprenticeship Initiative for Youth and Adults with Disabilities. The Apprenticeship Inclusion Models (AIM) demonstration project will develop pilot projects [PDF] that research, test, and evaluate innovative strategies in existing apprenticeship programs to expand access, education, and occupational skills training in information technology (IT), health care, and other in-demand sectors. Sign up for the AIM Community of Practice and Newsletter.
- Connecting Ticket to Work and Apprenticeships [PDF]
- Emerging Lessons for Inclusive Apprenticeship Programs: Managing Through the COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond [PDF]
- Funding Inclusive Apprenticeships: Strategies for Braiding, Blending, and Aligning Resources [PDF]
- Strengthening Supports for People with Disabilities in Pre-Apprenticeships Through Policy, Design, and Practice [PDF]
- Using Universal Design for Learning in Apprenticeship [PDF]