Strategic Partnerships to Create Inclusive Career Pathways
3:00pm - 4:00pm ET
This webinar will explore strategic partnerships that can lead to improved employment and career outcomes for youth and adults with disabilities. For example, how can you promote collaboration among workforce development professionals, school and post-secondary education programs, vocational rehabilitation and other partners to improve career pathways systems? How can families work with legislators and state systems to improve state level policies? Attendees will learn about building cross-agency partnerships and be guided through robust resources, including an updated Guideposts for Success framework and Inclusive Career Pathways Roadmap.
Topics will include career pathways, cross agency partnerships, WIOA, policy development, success stories and more!
- Laura Aron, Social Policy Research Associates/LEAD Center
- Rebecca Salon, National Disability Institute/LEAD Center
- Andrew Karhan, Cornell University
- Dina Klimkina, The Council of State Governments
- Sydney Geiger, The Council of State Governments