National Employment First Website Launch
3:00pm - 4:30pm ET
- Are you interested in learning more about what is going on in other states relevant to Employment First but don’t know how to access the information?
- Do you want access to a one-stop resource of data sets, policies, initiatives and more related to Employment First?
Join us for the launch of the National Employment First Policy & Data Platform on Thursday, October 1, from 3-4:30 p.m. ET.
This platform, funded by ODEP and housed on the National LEAD Center’s website, provides a unique comprehensive resource for policy-makers, researchers, and external stakeholders to learn about national trends and activities in Employment First, including but not limited to:
- Downloading outcome data across respective Federally-funded systems (education, I/DD adult services, mental health, vocational rehabilitation, workforce investment, and others) at an individual state level as well as the ability to compare data from up to three states at a time;
- Reviewing comprehensive profiles for each individual state with respect to relevant legislation, policies, gubernatorial actions, funding initiatives, pilots, and strategic partnerships going on in each state as it relates to increasing competitive, integrated employment options for individuals with disabilities; and
- Conducting queries to ascertain all policies/actions around a specific topic based on a customized search process
Don’t miss this webinar to learn more about this exciting new resource!
Please note: All LEAD Center webinars are captioned and presentation materials are sent to participants in advance of the webinar. For any other reasonable accommodation requests, please contact Brittany Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the webinar.